Kamdhenu TMT Steel Is Expecting To See About 20% Growth By 2020
Real Estate News Real Estate News Noida & Delhi NCR

Kamdhenu TMT Steel Is Expecting To See About 20% Growth By 2020
  • Ranking
  • reviews

  • 0 votes
    • Your vote

New Delhi, 5th December 2018: According to the latest real estate news New Delhi, the CEO of Kamdhenu Company, Mr. Satish Kumar Agarwal said that the company is expecting to see a 15% to 20% growth in the overall revenue of their TMT Bars segment within the coming two years.

The overall revenue of this company grew by 22% in the second quarter of the financial year 2018-2019 which was more than INR. 333.2 Crores in total. The net profit after deducting taxes was INR. 5.2 Crores which was also 66% greater than the average net profit.

The TMT Bars segment of the Kamdhenu Company contributes more than 80% of the overall revenue of the company. The current overall turnover including all of the segments is around INR. 8,000 Crores. They are looking forward to increasing the turnover to INR. 12,000 Crores by the year 2020.

As per the real estate news India, the TMT segment of Kamdhenu Company is presently having a capacity of 32 Lakhs Metric Tons. The CEO said that they are aiming to increase its capacity to 50 Lakhs Metric Tons by 2022.

Mr. Satish Kumar Agarwal is hoping to put the existing franchise units into the best use along with the addition of some new units to increase the capacity and gear up the company growth. For the time being, Kamdhenu has 75 fully functional franchise units spread across India. The plan is to set up more 25 franchise units across the country in the next three years and make it a total of 100 franchise units situated PAN India.

The current capacity of the manufacturing facility owned by this company in Bhiwadi is 72,000 Metric Tons Per Annum. They are planning to increase the capacity to 1.5 Lakhs Metric Tons by March 2019. The franchise units are expected to play an important role to achieve this growth within this timeframe.

Agarwal also stated that the revenue in the TMT Bars segments mainly generates from the manufacturing facility owned by the company. Around 78% revenue generates from the TMT segment while the other 22% revenue generates as the royalty fee from the franchise units.

Agarwal added that the franchises have helped them to enter the deeper market and on the other hand, the franchises also got benefitted by the Kamdhenu brand name. The next step is to increase the franchise royalty income from the present INR. 60 Crores to INR. 100 Crores by 2020.

Somdeepa Bhattacharjee

Author: Somdeepa Bhattacharjee

Somdeepa Bhattacharjee has a total experience of five years in the Content Editorial, Online Community and Internet Marketing domains. As a part of the content team of a3solutions.in, she develops research-oriented stories and News Articles on recent market trends. She has a proven strong analytical skill in her Articles which help readers to understand real time scenario of Realty Market. In her free time, Somdeepa engages in Blogging, Trekking, Reading Classics and Photography. She really fond of Entrepreneurship, Travelling and Foods.